|Rotary Table Series LER
Shock-less/High speed actuation
Max. speed: 420°/sec (7.33 rad/sec)
Max. acceleration/deceleration: 3,000°/sec2
Positioning repeatability: ± 0.05°
Repeatability at the end: ± 0.01°
(Pushing control/With external stopper)
320°(310°）, 180°, 90° The value indicated in brackets shows the value for the LER10.
Possible to set speed, acceleration/deceleration, and position. Max. 64 points
Automatic 50% power reduction after the table has stopped.
High precision type/LERH
- Tolerance between table’s inside and outside diameter: H8/h8
- Dowel pin hole
- Hollow shaft axis
Accommodates wiring and piping of workpieces.
Repeatability at the end: ±0.01°
Rotation transfer after gripping in combination with a gripper
Vertical transfer: No change in speed due to load fluctuation
|Continuous Rotation Specification
- 64 points positioning
- Input using controller setting kit or teaching box
- EtherCAT™, EtherNet/IP™,PROFINET compatible, DeviceNet™
- Two types of operation command Step no. defining operation, Numerical data defining operation
- Transition wiring of communication cable
- Numerical monitoring available
- 14 points positioning
- Control panel setting
- A driver that uses pulse signals to allow positioning at any position.
- Return-to-origin command signal
- With force limit function
- CC-Link Ver. 1.10 compliant
- 3 types of operation mode available.
- The position and speed can be monitored by the PLC.
- Step data can be edited from the PLC.
(Except single numerical data instructions)