Maximum pushing force: 50 N
Positioning repeatability: ±0.05 mm
Possible to set position, speed and force. (64 points)
|Rod Type Series LEPY / Size: 6,10
Weight 240 g
|Slide Table Type Series LEPS / Size: 6,10
Weight 290 g
Motor type can be selected to suit the application. (Size 10 only)
- High pushing force type/basic type
- Compact and lightweight motor type
Short pitch mounting saves space.
Pick and place
Mounting from various directions
(Body mounting through-hole)
Side mounting (Body tapped)
Bottom mounting (Body tapped)
Rod type only (Body tapped)
|Motor Cable Entry Direction
Can be selected from 4 directions.
Entry on the right side
(When selecting "R")
(When selecting "U")
Entry on the left side
(When selecting "L")
- 64 points positioning
- Input using controller setting kit or teaching box
- EtherCAT™, EtherNet/IP™,PROFINET compatible, DeviceNet™
- Two types of operation command Step no. defining operation, Numerical data defining operation
- Transition wiring of communication cable
- Numerical monitoring available
- 14 points positioning
- Control panel setting
- A driver that uses pulse signals to allow positioning at any position.
- Return-to-origin command signal
- With force limit function
- CC-Link Ver. 1.10 compliant
- 3 types of operation mode available.
- The position and speed can be monitored by the PLC.
- Step data can be edited from the PLC.
(Except single numerical data instructions)