Model Selection Software
Electric Actuator Model Selection Software
You can enter your requirements on the SMC website to select the most appropriate size of electric actuator.
LEF: slide type
LEJ: high rigidity slide type
LEL: guide rod slide type
LEM: compact slide type
LEY: rod type
LEYG: guide rod type
LES: slide table compact type
LESH: slide table high rigidity type
LEPY: miniature rod type
LEPS: miniature slide table type
LER: rotary table
LEHZ: gripper 2-finger type
LEHZJ: gripper 2-finger type/Dust cover
LEHF: gripper 2-finger type/Long stroke
LEHS: gripper 3-ginger type
Note: Excluding auto switch specification, made to order specification and special specification.
Note: Although the series which have completed switchover to RoHS compliance (factory shipment base)
indicate RoHS in the catalog, please request RoHS compliant product to the sales representative at time of order.
|Web Version Specifications|
The following browsers/versions are recommended for using the Web version of the Model Selection Software.
Google Chrome 77.0 or higher versions
Mozilla Firefox 70.0 or higher versions
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.0 or higher versions
Microsoft Edge 17 or higher versions
Safari 11.0 or higher versions
|Download Version Specifications|
|Operating System||Windows 8.1/10 (Version during support period) (32bit/64bit)|
|Memory||4GB or higher|
|Hard Disk||500 MB or more of free disk space (When installing one software product)|
|Display||1024×768pixel or more is recommended|
|CPU||Celeron 2GHz or more is recommended|
This software is the download version.
To check whether the latest software version is installed, click the "Check latest version" button on the lower right of the software start screen.
If the program will not open, click on the button below and follow the directions.
- The sizing and calculation results obtained from this Software can differ from those obtained using actual equipment.
- When using any equipment contained in this Software, please read the “Safety Instructions”, “Precautions”, “Specific Product Precautions” and “Specifications" described in the manual for the equipment.
- This Software and the equipment contained in it are subject to change without prior notice.
- SMC does not warrant the quality with this Software including any of the accuracy of the sizing and calculation results obtained from this Software.
- SMC is not responsible for any damage incurred in the use of this Software.