Vacuum Adsorption Transfer System Model Selection Software
Allows you to select the optimal size of vacuum system which uses a vacuum to hold the workpiece against a pad and transfer it.
Vacuum pad: ZP,ZP2, ZP3, ZPR, ZPT, ZPX, ZP3E, ZP3P, ZP3P-JT, ZP3-HS, ZP3C, ZP3M
Vacuum ejector: ZK2A, ZKJ, ZR, ZHA, ZUA, ZL1/ZL3/ZL6, ZB, ZQA
Supply valve, Release valve, Switch valve: V100, SYJ, VQZ, VK, VT, VX2, VX3, VP, VG342, VEX3, VNBV, VQD
Throttle valve: AS002F, AS000, AS001FG, AS001FM, AS001F-D, AS001F-T
Tube: T, TIA, TS, TISA, TRS, TRB, TRBU, TAS, TU, TIUB, TUS, TUH(S), TUH(H), TUZ,
TRTU, TAU, TQ, TL, TIL, TLM, TILM, TH, TIH, TD, TID, TPH, TPS
Note: Exclude made to order and special specifications
Although the series which have completed switchover to RoHS compliance (factory shipment base) indicate RoHS in the catalog, please request RoHS compliant product to the sales representative at time of order.
- The sizing and calculation results obtained from this Software can differ from those obtained using actual equipment.
- When using any equipment contained in this Software, please read the “Safety Instructions”, “Precautions”, “Specific Product Precautions” and “Specifications" described in the manual for the equipment.
- This Software and the equipment contained in it are subject to change without prior notice.
- SMC does not warrant the quality with this Software including any of the accuracy of the sizing and calculation results obtained from this Software.
- SMC is not responsible for any damage incurred in the use of this Software.