Refrigerated Air Dryer
Model Selection Software
Allows you to select an optimal size of the refrigerated air dryer to remove moisture in compressed air, which causes pneumatic equipment to fail.
IDF： Refrigerated Air Dryer
IDFE：Standard temperature air inlet type
IDFF：Standard temperature air inlet type large size series
IDFD：Standard temperature air inlet type large size series
IDFFS：Standard temperature air inlet type double energy saving function series
IDUE：High temperature air inlet type
IDFC: For Use in Southeast Asia
IDFA: For Use in Europe, Asia and Oceania (CE/UKCA compliant)
IDFAE：For use in Europe, Asia and Oceania (CE/UKCA compliant)
IDFAF：Large size For use in Europe, Asia and Oceania (CE/UKCA compliant)
IDFB: For Use in North, Central and South America(UL/CSA compliant)
IDFBE：For use in North, Central & South America (UL/CSA compliant)
Note: Although the series which have completed switchover to RoHS compliance (factory shipment base) indicate RoHS in the catalog, please request RoHS compliant product to the sales representative at time of order.
- The sizing and calculation results obtained from this Software can differ from those obtained using actual equipment.
- When using any equipment contained in this Software, please read the “Safety Instructions”, “Precautions”, “Specific Product Precautions” and “Specifications" described in the manual for the equipment.
- This Software and the equipment contained in it are subject to change without prior notice.
- SMC does not warrant the quality with this Software including any of the accuracy of the sizing and calculation results obtained from this Software.
- SMC is not responsible for any damage incurred in the use of this Software.