Model Selection Software
Model Selection Software
for 2/3-port Process Valve
Allows you to select part number on WEB by selecting fluid, port size, electric specifications and others.
VX2：Direct Operated 2 Port Solenoid Valve
VXK：2 Port Solenoid Valve with Built-in Y-strainer
VXD：Pilot Operated 2 Port Solenoid Valve
VXZ：Zero Differential Pressure Type/Pilot Operated 2 Port Solenoid Valve
VXS：Zero Differential Pressure Type/Pilot Operated 2 Port Solenoid Valve
VXB：Angle Seat Valve/Air Operated Type
VXE：Energy Saving Type 2 Port Solenoid Valve
VXP：Pilot Operated 2 Port Solenoid Valve
VXR：Water Hammer Relief/Pilot Operated 2 Port Solenoid Valve
VXH：Diaphragm Type Pilot Operated 2 Port Solenoid Valve for High Pressure
JSXFA：Pulse Valve (Valve for Dust Collector)
VXF：2 Port Solenoid Valve For Dust Collector
VXFA：2 Port Air Operated Valve For Dust Collector
VX3：Direct Operated 3 Port Solenoid Valve
VXA：Direct Air Operated 2 Port Valve
VXA3：Direct Air Operated 3 Port Valve
VCH：5.0 MPa Pilot Operated 2/3 Port Solenoid Valve
VDW：Compact Direct Operated 2 Port Solenoid Valve
VDW-XF：Compact/Lightweight 2 Port Solenoid Valve for Water and Air
SX10：High Speed 2 Port Valve
VQ：Pilot Operated 2 Port Solenoid Valve for Dry Air
LVM：Compact Direct Operated 2/3 Port Solenoid Valve for Chemical Liquids
LVMK：Direct Operated 2/3 Port Isolated Valve
VNA：Process Valve/2 Port Valve for Compressed Air and Air-hydro Circuit Control
VNB：Process Valve/2 Port Valve for Fluid Control
SGH：High Pressure Coolant Valve
VND：Steam Valve/2 Port Valve (2 Way Valve) for Steam
Exclude the special specifications and special product.
Note: Although the series which have completed switchover to RoHS compliance (factory shipment base) indicate RoHS in the catalog, please request RoHS compliant product to the sales representative at time of order.
|The following browsers/versions are recommended for using the Web version of the Model Selection Software.|
Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher versions.
Mozilla Firefox 21.0 or higher versions.
Google Chrome 27.0 or higher versions.
Opera16.0 or higher versions.
Safari 5.1.7 or higher versions.
- The sizing and calculation results obtained from this Software can differ from those obtained using actual equipment.
- When using any equipment contained in this Software, please read the “Safety Instructions”, “Precautions”, “Specific Product Precautions” and “Specifications" described in the manual for the equipment.
- This Software and the equipment contained in it are subject to change without prior notice.
- SMC does not warrant the quality with this Software including any of the accuracy of the sizing and calculation results obtained from this Software.
- SMC is not responsible for any damage incurred in the use of this Software.