Model Selection Software
Air Tank Model Selection Software
Allows you to select an optimal size of the air tank for pressure accumulation to compensate air supply shortage on WEB.
AT: Large air tank
VBAT: Small air tank (booster regulator can be mounted to the tank directly)
Note: Exclude made to order and special specifications
Note: Although the series which have completed switchover to RoHS compliance (factory shipment base)
indicate RoHS in the catalog, please request RoHS compliant product to the sales representative at time of order.
|Web Version Specifications|
The following browsers/versions are recommended for using the Web version of the Model Selection Software.
Google Chrome 49.0 or higher versions
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.0 or higher versions
Mozilla Firefox 61.0 or higher versions
Safari 11.0 or higher versions
Microsoft Edge 17 or higher versions
|Download Version Specifications|
|Operating System||Windows 7/8/8.0/10 (32bit/64bit)|
|Memory||4GB or higher|
|Hard Disk||500 MB or more of free disk space (When installing one software product)|
|Display||1024×768pixel 2GHz or more is recommended|
|CPU||Celeron 2GHz or more is recommended|
This software is the download version.
To check whether the latest software version is installed, click the "Check latest version" button on the lower right of the software start screen.
- The sizing and calculation results obtained from this Software can differ from those obtained using actual equipment.
- When using any equipment contained in this Software, please read the “Safety Instructions”, “Precautions”, “Specific Product Precautions” and “Specifications" described in the manual for the equipment.
- This Software and the equipment contained in it are subject to change without prior notice.
- SMC does not warrant the quality with this Software including any of the accuracy of the sizing and calculation results obtained from this Software.
- SMC is not responsible for any damage incurred in the use of this Software.