Documents / Download » Model Selection Software » Moment of Inertia / Position of Center of Gravity Calculation Software
Moment of Inertia / Position of Center of GravityCalculation Software
The composite moment of inertia of center of gravity of the load that is made up of multiple components can be calculated on WEB.
Web Version Specifications
The following browsers/versions are recommended for using the Web version of the Model Selection Software.
Google Chrome 90.0 or higher versions, Microsoft Edge 91 or higher versions, Safari 14.0 or higher versions, Mozilla Firefox 89.0 or higher versions
■Notice of end of the download version
The download version is no longer available on Sep 30, 2022.
Please use the web version.
- The sizing and calculation results obtained from this Software can differ from those obtained using actual equipment.
- When using any equipment contained in this Software, please read the “Safety Instructions”, “Precautions”, “Specific Product Precautions” and “Specifications" described in the manual for the equipment.
- This Software and the equipment contained in it are subject to change without prior notice.
- SMC does not warrant the quality with this Software including any of the accuracy of the sizing and calculation results obtained from this Software.
- SMC is not responsible for any damage incurred in the use of this Software.