Model Selection Software
Air Gripper Model Selection Software
Allows you to select an optimal air gripper size suitable for a work piece be gripped on WEB.
MHZ2:Parallel Style Air Gripper (2 Fingers)
MHF2:Low Profile Air Gripper (2 Fingers)
MHL2:Parallel Style Air Gripper / Wide Type (2 Fingers)
MHR:Rotary Actuated Air Gripper (2 Fingers, 3 Fingers)
MHK2:Wedge Cam Operation Slide Guide Air Gripper (2 Fingers)
MHS:Parallel Style Air Gripper (2 Fingers, 3 Fingers, 4 Fingers)
MHC2:Angular Style Air Gripper (2 Fingers)
MHT2-Z:Toggle Type Air Gripper (2 Fingers)
MHY2:180°Angular Style Air Gripper Cam Style (2 Fingers)
MHW2:180°Angular Style Air Gripper Rack & Pinion Style (2 Fingers)
Note: Exclude made to order and special specifications
Although the series which have completed switchover to RoHS compliance (factory shipment base) indicate RoHS in the catalog, please request RoHS compliant product to the sales representative at time of order.
|Web Version Specifications|
The following browsers/versions are recommended for using the Web version of the Model Selection Software.
Google Chrome 77.0 or higher versions
Mozilla Firefox 70.0 or higher versions
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.0 or higher versions
Microsoft Edge 17 or higher versions
Safari 11.0 or higher versions
|Download Version Specifications|
|Operating System||Windows 8.1/10 (Version during support period) (32bit/64bit)|
|Memory||4GB or higher|
|Hard Disk||500 MB or more of free disk space (When installing one software product)|
|Display||1024×768pixel or more is recommended|
|CPU||Celeron 2GHz or more is recommended|
This software is the download version.
To check whether the latest software version is installed, click the "Check latest version" button on the lower right of the software start screen.
- The sizing and calculation results obtained from this Software can differ from those obtained using actual equipment.
- When using any equipment contained in this Software, please read the “Safety Instructions”, “Precautions”, “Specific Product Precautions” and “Specifications" described in the manual for the equipment.
- This Software and the equipment contained in it are subject to change without prior notice.
- SMC does not warrant the quality with this Software including any of the accuracy of the sizing and calculation results obtained from this Software.
- SMC is not responsible for any damage incurred in the use of this Software.