Vacuum Adsorption Transfer System Model Selection Software
Allows you to select the optimal size of vacuum system which uses a vacuum to hold the workpiece against a pad and transfer it.
Vacuum pad: ZP, ZP2, ZP3, ZP3E, ZPT, ZPR, ZPX
Vacuum ejector: ZR, ZL, ZU, ZH, ZK2
Supply valve, Release valve, Switch valve: V100, SYJ, VQZ, VK, VKF, VT, VX2, VX3,
VP, VG342, VEX3, VNBV, VQD
Throttle valve: AS002F, AS000, AS001FG, AS001FM, AS001F-D, AS001F-T
Tube: T, TIA, TS, TISA, TRS, TRB, TRBU, TAS, TU, TIUB, TUS, TUH(S), TUH(H), TUZ,
TRTU, TAU, TQ, TL, TIL, TLM, TILM, TH, TIH, TD, TID, TPH, TPS
Note: Exclude made to order and special specifications
Although the series which have completed switchover to RoHS compliance (factory shipment base) indicate RoHS in the catalog, please request RoHS compliant product to the sales representative at time of order.
|Web Version Specifications|
The following browsers/versions are recommended for using the Web version of the Model Selection Software.
Google Chrome 90.0 or higher versions
Microsoft Edge 91 or higher versions
Safari 14.0 or higher versions
Mozilla Firefox 89.0 or higher versions
|Download Version Specifications|
|Operating System||Windows 10/11 (Version during support period) (32bit/64bit)|
|Memory||4GB or higher|
|Hard Disk||500 MB or more of free disk space (When installing one software product)|
|Display||1024×768pixel or more is recommended|
|CPU||Celeron 2GHzor more is recommended|
This software is the download version.
To check whether the latest software version is installed, click the "Check latest version" button on the lower right of the software start screen.
- The sizing and calculation results obtained from this Software can differ from those obtained using actual equipment.
- When using any equipment contained in this Software, please read the “Safety Instructions”, “Precautions”, “Specific Product Precautions” and “Specifications" described in the manual for the equipment.
- This Software and the equipment contained in it are subject to change without prior notice.
- SMC does not warrant the quality with this Software including any of the accuracy of the sizing and calculation results obtained from this Software.
- SMC is not responsible for any damage incurred in the use of this Software.