Pneumatic Circuit Diagram Creation Program
A pneumatic circuit diagram can be easily created by using the database for pneumatic equipment drawing symbols.
Outline of Pneumatic Circuit Diagram Creation Program
- Symbols corresponding to the product part number can be selected.
- The circuit symbols in the library on the right side of the screen can be pasted using a simple drag-and-drop operation.
- Piping drawings can be created automatically by simply clicking the piping port of the equipment.
- The parts list for the equipment to be used can be created automatically.
- The created circuit diagram can be output in the DXF format or other graphic formats.
Please note that this software is not compatible with Ver. 1.
This software can only be used with an account that has administrative privileges.
|Download Version Specifications|
|Operating System||Windows 10/11 (Version during support period) (32bit/64bit)|
|Meemory||8GB or higher|
|Hard Disk||1GB or more of free disk space|
|Display||1366×768pixel or more is recommended|
|CPU||Core i5,2 core or more is recommended|
- The sizing and calculation results obtained from this Software can differ from those obtained using actual equipment.
- When using any equipment contained in this Software, please read the "Safety Instructions", "Precautions", "Specific Product Precautions" and "Specifications" described in the manual for the equipment.
- This Software and the equipment contained in it are subject to change without prior notice.
- SMC does not warrant the quality of this Software, including the accuracy of any sizing and calculation results obtained from this Software.
- SMC is not responsible for any damage incurred in the use of this Software.
- The copyright and any other rights of this Software are owned by SMC, and protected by Japanese copyright laws and international treaty provisions.