Model Selection Software
Pneumatic Circuit Diagram Creation Program
A pneumatic circuit diagram can be easily created by using the database for pneumatic equipment drawing symbols.
Outline of Pneumatic Circuit Diagram Creation Program
- Symbols corresponding to the product part number can be selected.
- The circuit symbols in the library on the right side of the screen can be pasted using a simple drag-and-drop operation.
- Piping drawings can be created automatically by simply clicking the piping port of the equipment.
- The parts list for the equipment to be used can be created automatically.
- The created circuit diagram can be output in the DXF format or other graphic formats.
Please note that this software is not compatible with Ver. 1.
|Download Version Specifications|
|Operating System||Windows 7/8/10 (32bit/64bit)|
|Meemory||8GB or higher|
|Hard Disk||1GB or more of free disk space|
|Display||1366×768pixel or more is recommended|
|CPU||Core i5,2 core or more is recommended|
- The sizing and calculation results obtained from this Software can differ from those obtained using actual equipment.
- When using any equipment contained in this Software, please read the "Safety Instructions", "Precautions", "Specific Product Precautions" and "Specifications" described in the manual for the equipment.
- This Software and the equipment contained in it are subject to change without prior notice.
- SMC does not warrant the quality of this Software, including the accuracy of any sizing and calculation results obtained from this Software.
- SMC is not responsible for any damage incurred in the use of this Software.
- The copyright and any other rights of this Software are owned by SMC, and protected by Japanese copyright laws and international treaty provisions.