Model Selection Software
Rotary Actuator Model Selection Software
Allows you to select an optimal size of rotary actuator to rotate the load on WEB.
CRB2-Z: Rotary Actuator/Vane Type
CRBU2-Z: Free Mount Type Rotary Actuator/Vane Type
CRB1: Rotary Actuator/Vane Style
MSU: Rotary Table/Vane Style
CRJ: Mini Rotary Actuator/Rack & Pinion Style
CRA1-Z: Rotary Actuator/Rack & Pinion Type
CRQ2: Compact Rotary Actuator/Rack & Pinion Style
MSQ: Rotary Table/Rack & Pinion Style
MSZ: 3-Position Rotary Table
CRQ2X: Low-Speed Compact Rotary Actuator/Rack & Pinion Style
MSQX: Low-Speed Rotary Table/Rack & Pinion Style
MRQ: Rotary cylinder (Rotary part only)
Note: Exclude made to order and special specifications
Although the series which have completed switchover to RoHS compliance (factory shipment base) indicate RoHS in the catalog, please request RoHS compliant product to the sales representative at time of order.
The web version is currently under maintenance.
Please note that the service has been temporarily suspended for maintenance.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and thank you for your patience.
Please use the downloadable version.
|Web Version Specifications|
The following browsers/versions are recommended for using the Web version of the Model Selection Software.
Google Chrome 77.0 or higher versions
Mozilla Firefox 70.0 or higher versions
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.0 or higher versions
Microsoft Edge 17 or higher versions
Safari 11.0 or higher versions
|Download Version Specifications|
|Operating System||Windows 8.1/10 (Version during support period) (32bit/64bit)|
|Memory||4GB or higher|
|Hard Disk||500 MB or more of free disk space (When installing one software product)|
|Display||1024×768pixel or more is recommended|
|CPU||Celeron 2GHz or more is recommended|
This software is the download version.
To check whether the latest software version is installed, click the "Check latest version" button on the lower right of the software start screen.
If the program will not open, click on the button below and follow the directions.
- The sizing and calculation results obtained from this Software can differ from those obtained using actual equipment.
- When using any equipment contained in this Software, please read the “Safety Instructions”, “Precautions”, “Specific Product Precautions” and “Specifications" described in the manual for the equipment.
- This Software and the equipment contained in it are subject to change without prior notice.
- SMC does not warrant the quality with this Software including any of the accuracy of the sizing and calculation results obtained from this Software.
- SMC is not responsible for any damage incurred in the use of this Software.