Documents / Download » Model Selection Software » Humidity Conversion / Condensed Water Amount Calculation Software
Humidity Conversion /
Condensed Water Amount
Conversion between the relative humidity, atmospheric dew point, and pressure dew point values is possible.
The condensed water amount generated by a change in conditions can also be calculated.
Web Version Specifications
The following browsers/versions are recommended for using the Web version of the Model Selection Software.
Google Chrome 90.0 or higher versions, Microsoft Edge 91 or higher versions, Safari 14.0 or higher versions, Mozilla Firefox 89.0 or higher versions
- The sizing and calculation results obtained from this Software can differ from those obtained using actual equipment.
- When using any equipment contained in this Software, please read the “Safety Instructions”, “Precautions”, “Specific Product Precautions” and “Specifications" described in the manual for the equipment.
- This Software and the equipment contained in it are subject to change without prior notice.
- SMC does not warrant the quality with this Software including any of the accuracy of the sizing and calculation results obtained from this Software.
- SMC is not responsible for any damage incurred in the use of this Software.