Booster Regulator Model Selection Software
When high-pressure air is required partially, you can select an optimal size of the booster regulator to boost low-pressure air on WEB.
The following browsers/versions are recommended for using the Web version of the Model Selection Software.
Google Chrome 90.0 or higher versions, Microsoft Edge 91 or higher versions, Safari 14.0 or higher versions, Mozilla Firefox 89.0 or higher versions
VBA: Booster regulator
VBA-X3145: Energy saving type booster regulator
VBA-X3239: Booster regulator
Note: Exclude made to order and special specifications
Although the series which have completed switchover to RoHS compliance (factory shipment base) indicate RoHS in the catalog, please request RoHS compliant product to the sales representative at time of order.
■Notice of end of the download version
The download version is no longer available on April 30, 2022.
Please use the web version.
- The sizing and calculation results obtained from this Software can differ from those obtained using actual equipment.
- When using any equipment contained in this Software, please read the “Safety Instructions”, “Precautions”, “Specific Product Precautions” and “Specifications" described in the manual for the equipment.
- This Software and the equipment contained in it are subject to change without prior notice.
- SMC does not warrant the quality with this Software including any of the accuracy of the sizing and calculation results obtained from this Software.
- SMC is not responsible for any damage incurred in the use of this Software.