Electric Actuator Model Selection Software
You can enter your requirements on the SMC website to select the most appropriate size of electric actuator.
The following browsers/versions are recommended for using the Web version of the Model Selection Software.
Google Chrome 90.0 or higher versions, Microsoft Edge 91 or higher versions, Safari 14.0 or higher versions, Mozilla Firefox 89.0 or higher versions
LEFS: Slider Type/Ball Screw Drive
LEFB: Slider Type/Belt Drive
LEJS: High Rigidity Slider Type/Ball Screw Drive
LEJB: High Rigidity Slider Type/Belt Drive
LEL: Guide Rod Slider/Belt Drive
LEMB: Low Profile Slider Type/Basic
LEMC: Low Profile Slider Type/Cam follower guide
LEMH: Low Profile Slider Type/Linear guide (Single axis)
LEMHT: Low Profile Slider Type/Linear guide (Double axis)
LEKFS: High Rigidity and High Precision Slider Type
LEY: Rod Type
LEYG: Guide Rod Type
LEG: High Rigidity Guide Rod Type
LES: Electric Slide Table Compact Type
LESH:Electric Slide Table High Rigidity Type
LESYH: Slide Table High Precision Type
LEPY: Miniature Rod Type
LEPS: Miniature Slide Table Type
LER: Rotary Table Basic Type
LERH:Rotary Table High-Precision Type
LER-1:Rotary Table Basic type/Continuous Rotation Specification
LERH-1:Rotary Table High-Precision Type/Continuous Rotation Specification
LEHZ: Gripper 2-Finger Type
LEHZJ: Gripper 2-Finger Type/With Dust Cover
LEHF: Gripper 2-Finger Type/Long Stroke
LEHS: Gripper 3-ginger type
Note: Excluding auto switch specification, made to order specification and special specification.
Note: Although the series which have completed switchover to RoHS compliance (factory shipment base)
indicate RoHS in the catalog, please request RoHS compliant product to the sales representative at time of order.
- The sizing and calculation results obtained from this Software can differ from those obtained using actual equipment.
- When using any equipment contained in this Software, please read the “Safety Instructions”, “Precautions”, “Specific Product Precautions” and “Specifications" described in the manual for the equipment.
- This Software and the equipment contained in it are subject to change without prior notice.
- SMC does not warrant the quality with this Software including any of the accuracy of the sizing and calculation results obtained from this Software.
- SMC is not responsible for any damage incurred in the use of this Software.