Documents / Download » Model Selection Software » Digital Switch Model Selection / Setting Procedure Creation Software
Digital Switch Model Selection / Setting Procedure Creation Software
Allows you to select a digital switch for detecting pressure and flow rates of various fluids on the website, and also allows you to prepare setting procedures.
Web Version Specifications
Target Selection Series
ZSE20(F)/ISE20: 3-Screen Display High-Precision Digital Pressure Switch
ZSE30A(F)/ISE30A : 2-Color Display High-Precision Digital Pressure Switch
ZSE40A(F)/ISE40A : 2-Color Display High-Precision Digital Pressure Switch
ZSE30AF-X5: 2-Color Display High-Precision Digital Pressure Switch (for Low Pressure)
ZSE10(F)/ISE10: Compact Digital Pressure Switch
ISE7/7(H): 2-Color Display Digital Pressure Switch
ZSE80(F)/ISE80(H): 2-Color Display Digital Pressure Switch
PS1000/1100/1200: Air Checker: Electronic Pressure Switch
ISA3: 3-Color Display Digital Gap Checker
ISE35: Digital Pressure Switch (Built-in Regulator Type)
PSE53: Compact Pneumatic Pressure Sensor
PSE54: Compact Pneumatic Pressure Sensor
PSE550: Low Differential Pressure Sensor
PSE56: Pressure Sensor for General Fluids
PSE57: Pressure Sensor for General Fluids
PSE200: Multi-Channel Digital Pressure Sensor Controller
PSE300 : 2-Color Display Digital Pressure Sensor Controller
PSE300AC: 3-Screen Display Sensor Monitor
PFM: 2-Color Display Digital Flow Switch
PFMB: 2-Color Display Digital Flow Switch
PFMC: 3-Color Display Digital Flow Switch
PF3A: 3-Color Display Digital Flow Switch for Large Flow
PFG: 3-Screen Display Digital Flow Monitor
PFMV: Flow Sensor
PF2A: Digital Flow Switch for Air
PF3W: 3-Color Display Digital Flow Switch for Water
PF3W-U: 3-Color Display Digital Flow Switch for PVC Piping
LFE : 3-Color Display Digital Flow Switch
PF2W: Digital Flow Switch for Water
PF2D: Digital Flow Switch for Deionized Water and Chemical Liquids
Note: Although the series which have completed switchover to RoHS compliance (factory shipment base) indicate RoHS in the catalog, please request RoHS compliant product to the sales representative at time of order.
- The sizing and calculation results obtained from this Software can differ from those obtained using actual equipment.
- When using any equipment contained in this Software, please read the “Safety Instructions”, “Precautions”, “Specific Product Precautions” and “Specifications" described in the manual for the equipment.
- This Software and the equipment contained in it are subject to change without prior notice.
- SMC does not warrant the quality with this Software including any of the accuracy of the sizing and calculation results obtained from this Software.
- SMC is not responsible for any damage incurred in the use of this Software.