New Product Information
3-Color Display Digital Flow Switch for Water PF3W Series
- Output specification variations have been added. [New]
PF3W7: Analog voltage 2-output type (flow rate + temperature)
Analog current 2-output type (flow rate + temperature)
- 3-screen display 4-channel flow monitor PFG200 series [New]
- 3-color/2-screen display
- Integrated temperature sensor
- 40% smaller than the existing product
- IP65 compliant, Non-grease type
- Fluid temperature: 0 to 90°C
- PVC piping type: Applicable to deionized water, chemical liquids, etc.
- IO-Link compatible (Made to order)
40% smaller than the existing product
Reduced required piping space
Temperature sensor, Flow adjustment valve
Fluid temperature: 0 to 90°C
Ethylene glycol aqueous solution can be used.
Compatible with the analog 2-output type (flow rate + temperature) New
Compatible with the PFG200 series 3-screen display 4-channel flow monitor
Visualization of Settings
Item and set value are displayed together.
Easy to confirm the displayed item
Easy Screen Switching
It is possible to change the settings while checking the measured value.
Simple 3-Step Setting
Centralized Control Saves Installation Space.
Accumulated Flow Measurement
A single product can manage the accumulated flow in four lines.
Input Range Selection (for Pressure/Flow rate)
Connection and removal of wiring is easy.
Converts analog signals to digital signals and supports IO-Link
A currently used sensor can be used.
∗ Supports analog voltage output 1-5 V
IO-Link Compatible PF3W7□-X445
Supports the IO-Link communication protocol