New Product Information
3-Color Display Digital Flow Switch for Water PF3W-Z/L Series
- Output specification variations have been added. [New]
PF3W7-Z: Analog voltage 2-output type (flow rate + temperature)
Analog current 2-output type (flow rate + temperature)
- Compatible with the PFG200 series 3-screen display 4-channel flow monitor [New]
- Applicable fluid: Water, Ethylene glycol aqueous solution
- Lightweight: Max. 53% reduction (40 L/min, With temperature sensor)
- IO-Link compatible
- 3-color/2-screen display
- Compatible with the temperature sensor & flow adjustment valve
- Fluid temperature: 0 to 90°C
Lightweight: Max. 53% reduction (40 L/min, With temperature sensor)
Compatible with the temperature sensor & flow adjustment valve
Fluid temperature: 0 to 90°C
Ethylene glycol aqueous solution can be used.
Compatible with the analog 2-output type (flow rate + temperature)
Enables the monitoring of flow rate and temperature conditions not only at the installation site but also remotely
Remote Sensor Unit & 3-Color Display Digital Flow Monitor
Digital Flow Switch for Water PF3W
Compatible with the PFG200 series 3-screen display 4-channel flow monitor
Visualization of Settings
Item and set value are displayed together.
Easy to confirm the displayed item
Easy Screen Switching
It is possible to change the settings while checking the measured value.
Simple 3-Step Setting
Centralized Control Saves Installation Space.
Accumulated Flow Measurement
A single product can manage the accumulated flow in four lines.
Input Range Selection (for Pressure/Flow rate)
Connection and removal of wiring is easy.
Converts analog signals to digital signals and supports IO-Link
A currently used sensor can be used.
∗ Supports analog voltage output 1-5 V