|Proposal for Thermo-chiller used with Arc Welding Machines (Water-cooled)
Solves problems caused by insufficient cooling of “welding torches.”
When a welding torch reaches a high temperature,
various problems may arise.
Effects of rising torch temperature
- Process becomes unstable, which causes wavy beads (weld marks), and generates bubbles.
- Requires work-hours for polishing due to excessive scattering of spatter to surroundings.
- Tip life deteriorates due to softening.
Effects obtained by cooling and stabilizing the welding torch temperature
- Stable power supply produces stable beads (weld marks).
- Improved shielding reduces spatter scattering.
- Prevents softening of welding tips. Long life.
- Stable torch temperature improves operability of tip replacement.
- Can be used with large currents.
The use of a “Thermo-chiller” promotes improvement in both quality and operability. Reduce your costs and problems at once!