・Slim: 16 mm (Thickness) x 100 mm (Width) x 46 mm (Height)
・Lightweight: 33% reduction (120 g → 80 g)
・Offset voltage: ±10 V
・Nozzle type can be selected according to the application.
Energy-saving static neutralization nozzle (Short range static neutralization)
High flow rate nozzle (Long range static neutralization)
|Series||Ion generation method||Offset voltage
|IZN10E||Corona discharge type||
Energy saving static neutralization nozzle: Within ±10 V
High flow rate nozzle: Within ±15 V
Short range static neutralization: Energy saving nozzle
Long range static neutralization: High flow rate nozzle
A high voltage power supply is built in to the product; therefore, an external high voltage power supply or high voltage power supply cable is not required.
- Can be disassembled into 3 parts Tools are not required for the installation or removal of the assembly.
- It is possible to conduct maintenance on the emitter without removing the body.
- There is no need to readjust the nozzle angle when the ionizer is restarted.
Maintenance warning function
· Monitors emitter contamination and wear continuously
· Notification of abnormalities via LED and output signal
· Detects optimal maintenance time
· Reduced maintenance labor
Air saving IZE110-X238
A digital timer that can control the ON/OFF switches of valves, etc.
Intermittent ion discharge reduces air consumption.