ø32, ø40, ø50, ø63, ø80, ø100
MWB/MWB-UT Series Updated Oct-17
- Bore sizes φ80 and φ100 have been added. [New]
- Lock units 80 and 100 have been added. [New]
- Lock can be manually operated with a hexagon wrench.
Can be easily mounted onto equipment
- Separable construction for improved ease of maintenance
- Holding force improved by 15%
- High stopping accuracy with in ±1 mm
- Overall length reduced by 18 mm max.
improved ease of maintenance
The lock unit and the cylinder can be separated.
This allows for easier maintenance.
It is not necessary to order a bracket for the applicable cylinder separately.
* Rod end brackets and pivot brackets are shipped together with the product, but not assembled.
A safety mechanism can be designed if required.
It can also be combined with a wide variety of actuators.
・Prevents the workpiece from falling
・Retains the workpiece position even when the air supply is shut off due to power failure, etc.