IZN10E Series Updated Nov-17
- Slim: 16 mm (Thickness) x 100 mm (Width) x 46 mm (Height)
- Lightweight: 33% reduction 120 g → 80 g
- Offset voltage: ±10 V
- Nozzle type can be selected according to applications.
Energy saving static neutralization nozzle (Short range static neutralization/Design focuses on offset voltage)
High flow rate nozzle (Long range static neutralization)
Short range static neutralization: Energy saving static neutralization nozzle
Long range static neutralization: High flow rate nozzle
A high voltage power supply is built in, therefore an external high voltage power supply or high voltage power supply cable is not required.
- Can be disassembled into 3 parts. Tools are unnecessary for the installation or removal of the assembly.
- Possible to conduct maintenance on the emitter without removal of body.
- No need to readjust the nozzle angle when the ionizer is restarted.
Maintenance warning function
Monitors emitter contamination or wear continuously and will turn on an LEDs and output signal.
Detects optimal maintenance time, reduced labor for maintenance.
A digital timer that can control ON/OFF switches of valves etc.
Intermittent ion discharge reduces air consumption.