CRB/CDRB Series Updated Jul-21
- A 270° rotating angle specification has been added. (Size: 20, 30) [New]
- Features a compact body with a built-in angle adjustment unit and
auto switch unit (Size: 20, 30, 40)
Overall length: 44% shorter, Weight: 48% lighter
- Piping, wiring, and angle adjustment can be performed on the same side
for easier mounting.
- Easy-to-adjust start and end positions with the angle adjustment bolts
- The position of the chamfered portion of the shaft can be easily checked using the rotating angle indicator. (Only for the CDRB with auto switch)
- Each of the units below for the CRB2 series can be mounted to the CRB series.
(Size: 20, 30, 40)
＊ If an auto switch is to be mounted, choose a single shaft (options ① and ⑤).
The mounting pitch and shaft configuration are the same as those for the CRB2.
・The vertical auto switch unit and the angle adjustment unit are the same as those of the CRB2 series. Replacement of just the CRB body can be done during maintenance.
・Each of the units for the CRB2 series can be mounted to the CRB without an auto switch (CRBW).