SJ1000/2000/3000 Series Updated Jun-21
- The SJ1000 with a valve width of 6.5 mm has been added. [New]
- Low-profile SUP/EXH block assembly (Made to order) [New]
- SJ1000, SJ2000, and SJ3000 valves can be mounted together.
- Connector type (Card edge type)
Easily increase or decrease the number of stations and easily replace valves
- Non plug-in individual wiring compliants
0.15 W* (SJ3000 with power-saving circuit)
0.23 W* (SJ1000/2000 with power-saving circuit)
∗ Refer to the catalog for details.
Connection between valves can be secured using the valve lock switch.
Connection can be confirmed by checking to see whether the connection hook is inserted into the connection groove of the adjacent valve.
* Connector type only
• CC-Link (32 outputs), DeviceNet (16 or 32 outputs)
• The connector allows for easy attaching/detaching of the SI unit and wiring.
• Separated valve power unit and transmission power unit/Improved maintenance safety
• Select between a T-branch or a straight type communication connector
• 3-port valves integrated into a single valve
• It is possible to control the 4(A) and 2(B) ports individually.
• Can be mounted on the same manifold as a 4-port valve
• 3 types of combinations are available.
• A label with the same colors as the manual override is attached to show the functions of the A side and B side.
This is a regulator block with the same width (10 mm) as the SJ3000.
Pressure supplied from the D side is used to reduce pressure in the manifold.
The U side valves are all depressurized by the regulator block.
This connector block can be used by inserting it into the middle of the manifold.
It can be used, for example, when you wish to separate electrical control of valves in the same manifold or when the number of control points is insufficient.
This pressure regulator is intended to adjust the SUP pressure of the manifold.
Additionally, a pressure switch and pressure gauge can be mounted on it.
As a speed controller is built into this valve, the cylinder speed can be adjusted on the valve side.
2 types, meter-in and meter-out, are provided.
The width dimension of the SUP/EXH block is only 10.2 mm, smaller than the 15.5 mm width of the standard product, which allows for the length of the entire manifold to be reduced.