for Collaborative Robots
for the YASKAWA Electric Corporation MOTOMAN-HC Updated May-21
- Attracts and holds heavy objects with a magnet
- Supports workpieces with holes and uneven surfaces
- Compact with high holding force
Holding force: Max. 200 N (ø25, Workpiece thickness 6 mm)
- Continues to hold workpieces even when the air is shut off
- Operate by simply connecting 1 air supply tube and
an electrical wiring M12connector.
- Integrated solenoid valve, auto switch, and piston speed adjustment mechanism
The holding force graph shows the theoretical value for low-carbon steel plates.
Holding forces vary depending on the material and shape of the workpiece. Please perform a holding test while referring to the value selected based on the graph.