for Collaborative Robots
for UNIVERSAL ROBOTS Updated May-21
- Plug and Play configuration for immediate use
- URCap: Easy programming
- Attracts and holds heavy objects with a magnet
- Supports workpieces with holes and uneven surfaces
- Compact with high holding force
Holding force: Max. 200 N (ø25, Workpiece thickness 6 mm)
- Continues to hold workpieces even when the air is shut off
- Operate by simply connecting 1 air supply tube and an electrical wiring M8 connector.
- Integrated solenoid valve, auto switch, and piston speed adjustment mechanism
The holding force graph shows the theoretical value for low-carbon steel plates.
Holding forces vary depending on the material and shape of the workpiece. Please perform a holding test while referring to the value selected based on the graph.
By using the dedicated software certified for Universal Robots, URCap, the teaching pendant can conduct various operations intuitively, allowing for sensor signals to be easily incorporated.
Save a copy of the URCap software to a USB memory and insert it into the teaching pendant to easily install the software.
∗ Please download the URCap software from the website, and save it to a USB memory.