for Collaborative Robots
for the OMRON Corporation and TECHMAN ROBOT Inc. TM Series Updated May-21
- Plug and Play configuration for immediate use
- TMComponent: Easy programming
- Attracts and holds heavy objects with a magnet
- Supports workpieces with holes and uneven surfaces
- Compact with high holding force
Holding force: Max. 200 N (ø25, Workpiece thickness 6 mm)
- Continues to hold workpieces even when the air is shut off
- Operate by simply connecting 1 air supply tube and
an electrical wiring M8connector.
- Integrated solenoid valve, auto switch, and piston speed adjustment mechanism
The holding force graph shows the theoretical value for low-carbon steel plates.
Holding forces vary depending on the material and shape of the workpiece. Please perform a holding test while referring to the value selected based on the graph.
Using the certified software TMComponent of OMRON Corporation and TECHMAN ROBOT Inc., various operations and sensor signals can be easily programmed by using a control box equipped with the dedicated software tool “TMflow” or by using graphical flowcharts on a Windows computer.
You can easily install the software by inserting a USB with the TMComponent software package into a control box or Windows computer.
∗ Please download the TMComponent software package from the SMC website, and save it to a USB memory.