for Collaborative Robots
JMHZ2-X7400B Updated May-20
- Plug & play configuration for immediate use
URCap compatible Easy programming
- Compact, lightweight product with high gripping force due to air operation
Operate by simply connecting 1 air supply tube and an electrical wiring M8 connector.
- Integrated solenoid valve and speed adjustment mechanism
- Standards: ISO9409-1-50-4-M6
Repeatability: ±0.01 mm due to the adoption of a high-precision linear guide
Higher rigidity due to the adoption of a linear guide of the higher rigidity and precision (Compared with the same size of the existing MHZ2)
By using the dedicated software certified for Universal Robots, URCap, the teaching pendant can conduct various operations intuitively, allowing for sensor signals to be easily incorporated.
Save a copy of the URCap software to a USB memory and insert it into the teaching pendant to easily install the software.
* Please download the URCap software from the website, and save it to a USB memory.。