Bar Type/Nozzle Type
IZT40/41/42/43 Series Updated Jul-20
- Nozzle type/IZT43 Series added. [New]
- The controller and high-voltage power supply module can be mounted separately.
- Space saving: Height 37 mm x Width 30 mm (Bar type)
Thickness 16 mm x Width 53 mm x Height 32 mm (Nozzle type)
- One controller can control a maximum of 4 ionizers.
- Potential amplitude: 25 V or less
- Rapid static neutralization: Fastest time of 0.1 s
- 3 types of emitter cartridges
High speed static neutralization cartridge
Energy saving static neutralization cartridge
Energy saving high-efficiency cartridge
- Static neutralization is possible even when air is not being supplied.
The potential amplitude can be reduced with SMC’s original dual AC type sensor.
Static neutralization in consideration of damage to a device which is sensitive to electrostatic discharge (ESD) can be achieved.
The potential amplitude applied to the applicable workpiece is reduced even if the workpiece is mounted within close proximity of the ionizer.
Dual AC type IZT42
+ ions and − ions are discharged at the same time to allow the + and − ions to reach the workpiece evenly, thereby reducing the potential amplitude.
Application Examples For the static neutralization of glass substrates
Prevents the breakage of glass substrates by the static electricity generated when the substrate is lifted from the surface plate
■Individual ON/OFF command from an external input signal
With auto balance function
The sensor is installed within the ionizer body and may
be mounted anywhere.
The offset voltage (ion balance) in the static neutralization area is controlled so that the voltage is maintained at a constant value by monitoring the ions emitted from the ionizer using the ground line.
●Emitter cartridge type: For Bar
●Emitter cartridge type: For Nozzle
●Emitter material type