Thermo-con/Rack Mount Type Air-cooled, Water-cooled
Series HECR Updated Jan-18
- The water-cooled type has been added. (800 W, 1.2 kW)[New]
- High spec efficiency: Mountable in a 19-inch rack
- Space can be saved by mounting multiple pieces of equipment together in a single rack.
- Temperature stability: ±0.01°C to 0.03°C
- Set temperature range: 10°C to 60°C
- Cooling capacity: 200W, 400W, 510W, 800W, 1kW, 1.2kW
- Power consumption: 200W, 300W, 400W
Precisely control the temperature of the circulating fluid by using the Peltier device.
Refrigerant-free and environmentally friendly.
This product generates less vibration, dust, and noise due to its lack of moving parts, such as a compressor. In particular, the water-cooled type is quieter as it uses no fans. For the air-cooled type (excluding the 200 W) as well, noise is reduced by suppressing the number of fan rotations when the cooling load is low.
Draining the circulating fluid is possible without removing the piping.
A mechanical sealless canned pump is used.
As the circulating fluid of the pump cannot leak externally, checks for pump leakage and maintenance of the shaft seal are not necessary.
(Temperature control by external temperature sensor)
This function adjusts the fluid temperature to the set value with an automatic offset setting. Setting the external temperature sensor at the circulating fluid inlet located just in front of the heat source allows the thermo-con to sample the fluid temperature. This function is effective in automatically adjusting for heat exhaust from piping, etc.