ø32, ø40, ø50, ø63, ø80, ø100
CP96N/C96N Series Updated Jun-19
- Lock can be manually operated with a hexagon wrench.
Can be easily mounted onto equipment
- Improved ease of maintenance
The lock unit and the cylinder can be separated.
- Holding force improved by 15%
- Stopping accuracy within ±1 mm
- Overall length reduced by 27.5 mm max.
A locking cylinder ideal for intermediate stops, emergency stops, and drop prevention.
Can be easily mounted onto equipment.
Up to 27.5 mm shorter compared with the C(P)95N series
●The cushion stroke time can now be reduced with the double cushioning, which
improves the cycle time.
●The bumper cushion reduces the metal noise that occurs when the piston stops at the end of the stroke.
It is not necessary to order a bracket for the applicable cylinder separately.
* Rod end brackets and pivot brackets are shipped together with the product but do not come assembled.
Mounting brackets can be combined according to the operating conditions.
A safety mechanism can be designed if required.
It can also be combined with a wide variety of actuators.
・Prevents the workpiece from falling
・Retains the workpiece position even when the air supply is shut off due to power failure, etc.