Film Manufacturing Process Equipment
- By Industry ⁄ Process
|1. Dissolution of Raw Materials
Dried chips of raw material (PET) are
fed into a hopper, then supplied to an
extruder and completely melted down.
Blending of Raw Materials
|Explosion-proof equipment||Intrinsically Safe Explosion-proof System 5 Port Solenoid Valve||51-SY|
|*5 Port Solenoid Valve||SY|
|*5 Port Solenoid Valve||VQC|
|Industrial Filters||Industrial Filter||FG|
* Does not meet explosion-proof specifications. Please use only in non-explosion proof areas.
|Improved corrosion resistance||Stainless Steel Cylinder||CJ5・S / CG5・S|
|Floating Joint (Stainless Steel)||JS|
|Stainless Steel 316 One-touch Fittings||KQG|
|Stainless Steel 316 Insert Fittings||KFG|
|FEP Tubing||TH / TIH|
|Fluororesin Tubing||TL / TIL|
Air-conditioning Duct Control / Raw Material Quantity Control
|Duct opening control
Valve opening control
|Electro-Pneumatic Positioner||IP8000 / 8100|
|Precision Regulator||IR1000 / 2000 / 3000|
Points and Precautions for Selection
• When using in an explosion-proof area, please select explosion-proof equipment.
• Please use a low-power-consumption solenoid valve if you plan to keep the solenoid valve energized for extended periods of time. Please refer to page 26 for details.
• Using equipment in a solvent atmosphere may result in diminished product quality, so please check the specifications and materials of the model.
• When using equipment at high temperatures or in a solvent atmosphere, please check the specifications (operating temperature, materials, etc.) of the model before using.