With drop prevention function (Self-lock mechanism is provided for all series.)
Gripping force of the workpieces is maintained when
stopped or restarted.
The workpieces can be removed with manual override.
Power consumption reduced by self-lock mechanism.
Compact body sizes and long stroke variations
Gripping force equivalent to the widely used air grippers is available.
With gripping check function
Identify workpieces with different dimensions/detect mounting and removal of the workpieces.
Possible to set position, speed and force. (64 points)
|Z Type (2 Fingers) Series LEHZ / Size: 10, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40
Compact and lightweight
Various gripping forces
|ZJ Type (2 Fingers) Series LEHZJ / Size: 10, 16, 20, 25
Sealed-construction dust cover (Equivalent to IP50)
- Prevents machining chips, dust, etc., from getting inside
- Prevents spattering of grease, etc.
3 types of cover material
- Chloroprene rubber (black): Standard
- Fluororubber (black): Option
- Silicone rubber (white): Option
|F Type (2 Fingers) Series LEHF / Size: 10, 20, 32, 40
Can hold various types of workpieces with a long stroke.
Gripping of components that are easily deformed or damaged
Alignment and selection
Gripping in a narrow space of
randomly lined parts
Gripping in a narrow space
Soft touch/High frequency
Gripping of cylindrical and spherical parts
- 64 points positioning
- Input using controller setting kit or teaching box
- EtherCAT™, EtherNet/IP™,PROFINET compatible, DeviceNet™
- Two types of operation command Step no. defining operation, Numerical data defining operation
- Transition wiring of communication cable
- Numerical monitoring available
- 14 points positioning
- Control panel setting
- A driver that uses pulse signals to allow positioning at any position.
- Return-to-origin command signal
- With force limit function
- CC-Link Ver. 1.10 compliant
- 3 types of operation mode available.
- The position and speed can be monitored by the PLC.
- Step data can be edited from the PLC.
(Except single numerical data instructions)