Pneumatic Equipment for Food Industry ⁄ Process ⁄ Theme
Food Sanitation Grease for Food Processing Equipment
|Seal material||Nitrile rubber|
|Grease||Grease for food|
|Dimensions||Same as standard type|
|Specifications other than above||Same as standard type|
Be aware that smoking cigarettes etc. after your hands have come into contact with the grease used in this cylinder can create a gas that is hazardous to humans.
An environment where food which will be sold as merchandize, directly touches the cylinder’s components.
An environment where food which will not be sold as merchandize, directly touches the cylinder’s components.
An environment where there is no contact with food.
- ＊: Avoid using this product in the food zone. (Refer to the figure above.)
- ＊: When the product is used in an area of liquid splash, or a water resistant function is required for the product, please consult with SMC.
- ＊: Operate without lubrication from a pneumatic system lubricator.
- ＊: Use the following grease pack for the maintenance work. GR-H-010 (Grease: 10 g)
- ＊: Please contact SMC for details about the maintenance intervals for this cylinder, which differ from those of the standard cylinder.
Made to Order
Grease for Food Processing Equipment
Food grade grease (certified by NSF-H1) is
used for all parts that grease is applied.
Series other than the above are also available.
Please contact SMC for details.