Model Selection Software
Documents / Download » Model Selection Software » Model Selection Software
Overview of Model Selection Software
●Major selection items
- ■Pneumatic System Model Selection
- Cylinder, solenoid valve, speed controller, fitting, piping, or silencer, etc.
●Selectable cylinder drive circuit
- ■General cylinder drive circuit
- Selection of circuit model that one solenoid valve drives one cylinder
- ■2-pressure drive circuit
- Selection of circuit model that the pressure levels on the cylinder rod and head sides are changed
- ■Synthetic model circuit
- Selection of circuit model with a model other than the speed controller added to someplace of the piping
- ■Solenoid valve manifold circuit
- Selection of circuit model that multiple solenoid valves mounted on the manifold drive multiple cylinders
- ■Piping branch confluence circuit
- Selection of circuit model that one solenoid valve drives multiple cylinders
- The general cylinder drive circuit can select the part number of an optimal model from the inputs of the operating conditions.
- The sizing and calculation results obtained from this Software can differ from those obtained using actual equipment.
- When using any equipment contained in this Software, please read the "Safety Instructions", "Precautions", "Specific Product Precautions" and "Specifications" described in the manual for the equipment.
- This Software and the equipment contained in it are subject to change without prior notice.
- SMC does not warrant the quality of this Software, including the accuracy of any sizing and calculation results obtained from this Software.
- SMC is not responsible for any damage incurred in the use of this Software.
- The copyright and any other rights of this Software are owned by SMC, and protected by Japanese copyright laws and international treaty provisions.