Adobe Flash Player(v16 or later) is required to view the catalog.
・Low-profile, Low center of gravity Table height: 28 mm
(In the case of LEMC/H/HT, size 25)
・Can be combined with various guides
・Motor mounting position: Select from above or below, right or left
・Solid state auto switches can be mounted for limit confirmation and intermediate
・Selectable controllability (Controller)
Complete control like an air cylinder (Allows for a 12 point intermediate stop)
Easy position setting by value input
|Basic||LEMB||5 to 2000||6，11||MAX.1000||48|
|Cam follower guide||LEMC||5 to 2000||10，20||MAX.1000||48|
|Linear guide (Single axis)||LEMH||5 to 1500||10，20||MAX.2000||48|
|Linear guide (Double axis)||LEMHT||100 to 1500||10，20||MAX.2000||48|
Table height: 28mm
(For LEMC/H/HT, size 25)
Table height reduced by using belt drive and offset guide.
- End to end operation similar to an air cylinder (12 intermediate stop positions)
- Easy position setting using numerical inputs
- Mounting interchangeable with the conventional E-MY series
- Can be connected to various types of guide. (Series LEMB)
- Easy maintenance (Series LEMC/H/HT)
The drive unit and the guide unit are separable.
- Motor Placement: Mounting position of the motor is user selectable and can either be on the top, bottom, left, or right of the actuator.
Stroke end operation similar to an air cylinder is possible.
Capable of setting up an electric actuator operation without using a PC or teaching box.
Simple Setting to Use Straight Away
●Easy Mode for Simple Setting
If you want to use it right away, select "Easy Mode."
●Normal Mode for Detailed Setting
Select normal mode when detailed setting is required.
- Step data can be set in detail.
- Signals and terminal status can be monitored.
- Parameters can be set.
- JOG and constant rate movement, return to origin, test operation and testing of forced output can be performed.