Digital Flow Switch
PFMB Series Updated Dec-17
- 3-Screen Display [New]
- Dry air, N2
- Flow adjustment valve is integrated.
- Compact, Space saving
Wide range of flow measurement.
Flow ratio* 100: 1
* Rated flow ratio is 10 : 1 for the current PF2A.
Smallest settable increment: 1 L/min
Current PF2A: 5 L/min (200 L: 2 L/min)
Can be selected from 50 ms (0.05 s)/ 0.1s/
0.5 s/1.0 s/2.0 s
Response time can be set depending on application.
● Output operation
● Display color
● Reference condition
● Display mode
● Response time
● Display OFF mode
● Setting of security code
● External input function
● Forced output function
● Accumulated value hold
● Peak/Bottom value display
● Keylock function
● Analog output free range function
● Reversible display mode
● Reset to the default settings
● Error display function
Flow control is necessary for promoting energy saving in any application.
Saving energy starts from numerical control of the flow consumption of equipment and lines and clarification of the purpose and effect.
● Flow control of N2 gas to prevent lead frame oxidation
● N2 blow prevents distortion of camera image due to air turbulence.
Example of recommended pneumatic circuit
Air quality in the product specification can be satisfied by using this pneumatic circuit.