AS-FS Series Updated Apr-16
- Numerical indication of knob rotation for flow rate reduces flow setting time and setting errors
Flow rate can be controlled numerically with the indicator window.
4 indicator window directions available
- Larger Push-lock type knob
- Improved reproducibility of flow rate
- Electroless nickel plating type is standardized.
- Stainless steel type is standardized.
Stable knob position when fully closed (no flow rate) onto the contact face stopper (rotating stopper).
Small variations in flow rate depending on the number of knob rotations
・By index plate
It is possible to identify the product when multiple controllers are mounted and identify the flow direction by attaching an identification label.
■Stainless steel type is standardized.